A New Perspective
Search Ski Resorts
The latest addition to our growing line-up of new products are 3D Ski Maps! We are the only company in the world to offer this unique item and our retail partners are reporting great enthusiasm from customers throughout the country. This is a great opportunity to appeal to ski enthusiast in your area while creating an additional profit center for your retail business.
Our production team worked for more than a year to perfect the construction process and we are very proud of the results they achieved. We use an official ski trail map as a guide to create these one of a kind works of art.
Each “proof” for new artwork is sent to you prior to production to ensure accuracy. Once approved, each map is precision laser cut and etched, then sanded and prepped for staining. The land portion, or top layer, is stained in driftwood while the trails and mountain peaks are painted snow white. We carefully assemble each map in multiple levels to give it the most stunning visual effect possible while emphasizing the fine details of the resort and the mountain ranges surrounding it. Each 3D Ski Map is handsomely framed in solid black maple, a heavy-duty hanger is attached and then the item is personally inspected and signed by the artist. A free cleaning wipe and care instructions are included so the map can be easily maintained in pristine condition. The finished product is carefully packaged for shipping and will arrive “ready to hang, right out of the box”.
The actual size of our Ski Map may vary somewhat based on the shape of the ski area itself. We will work with you to find the right size and layout that will bring out the most detail possible. Feel free to email or call us to discuss the options that are available for your particular area. We can also add the ski resort logo, if permission is granted by the resort. Like all of our 3D maps, we offer our retail partners the option to include their company name and website address on the back of each Map, free of charge.
We are proud to say “Everything we sell is designed, produced and assembled right here in the USA!”
- Frame Choice
- Red Maple
- Water Color
- Island Water
- Pristine Blue
- River Green
- Made in Maine. All materials from the USA.
- Shipped to all 50 states, international shipping options available.
- Free customizations, individually signed.
- Custom made, hand finished and assembled.
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Is there a minimum order? There is no minimum. However, if you are ordering a 3D map that we have not done before, we require a minimum quantity of 2 or a one time $30 design fee will apply.
- What is the average production time? On average, our production time is 3-4 weeks and longer during the holiday season.
- Do you drop ship? Yes. All standard shipping rates will apply.
- Can we add our business name or logo to the 3D map? Yes. We can add your logo to the front of the 3D map or your business name, website, etc to the wood backing at no charge.
- Can we sell online? Yes. We will provide product photos upon request.
- Do you offer water stain and frame finish choices? Yes. You have your choice of 4 different stains and 2 different frames.
- Do you offer customization? Yes. At no extra charge.
- Can you do any body of water even when it is not on the list? We can do any lake, pond, river or coastal area provided we can obtain adequate depth information. It is rare that we can not get depth data and upon occasion we will use aerial photography if nothing is available.
- Where do you get your depth information? We have many sources, however, we rely on the State Department of Natural Resource data, independent surveys among others. Our ocean 3D maps are developed using official NOAA navigation data.
- Are their any retail pricing restrictions? No, however we do recommend a suggested retail price on all of our products.
- Do you offer different size 3D maps? Our standard 3D map sizes are small 12”x 15” and large 18” x 22.5”. Occasionally we suggest a variation on the standard sizes to maximize detail and depth layers. There is no additional charge for variations we recommend.